Durability to Last Decades
Unlike most sunroom additions, C-Thru sunrooms are built with independently stable and strong wall structures, so that your sunroom stays secure and endures even the toughest aspects of your local weather. Because our sunrooms don’t rely on windows or tin for their stability, they are infinitely more capable of design customization to fit the specific needs of your unique home. Best of all, our leading technology includes reinforced composite structural parts to reduce thermal expansion and contraction, properly support windows, and subsequently minimize problematic gaps so that your sunroom stays as beautiful and efficient as possible for years to come.
Sunrooms Built to Last
Our durable sunrooms are built to last and provide you with decades of enjoyment with low-maintenance care. From top-quality sunroom roofing engineered to hold up against high winds and heavy snow loads, to our insulated sunroom glass guaranteed against seal failure for 20 years, you can trust that a C-Thru sunroom will be a long-lasting and worthwhile investment for your home. Enjoy these benefits of strong design when you choose C-Thru:
- 3 ½ to 4 in-thick wall systems to match or surpass the quality and energy efficiency of the existing walls in your home
- Thermal Cladding system to prevent inefficient leaks as well as unsightly screws and caulking
- Virgin Vinyl Compound optimized for longevity and made in the U.S.
- Fusion welded, hand-trimmed doors and windows with 45 degree corners for maximum weather protection and strength
- State-of-the-art dual-pane windows
- Best Fin Seal Weather Stripping, for an extra level of protection against bad weather
Learn More About the Leading Sunroom Installation Across the Country
When you want a sunroom that can withstand the extreme elements of your local weather and provide decades of enjoyment, trust C-Thru Industries and our leading sunroom installation across the country. Learn more about our exceptional sunrooms by giving us a call to speak to a friendly representative, or fill out our online form to request more information.